Skin and Hair Care for the Party Season
The onset of December means a lot of parties and parties bring in with them an array of skin and hair problems if not taken proper care. We tend to focus more on our overall look at such occasions. What goes in making us look spectacular is given more importance and nobody looks into the underlying problems of our skin.
It generally suffers a lot in winters, add to it a lot of cosmetics that may or may not harm the outer layer. It is essential to follow a pre-party skin and hair routine so that celebrations do not deteriorate your natural beauty. Let’s make a list of all the things you can do before your drop-dead gorgeous party look.
Exfoliate and relax:
• Take an invigorating, warm bubbly bath that helps you relax; use an all-natural body polisher that makes your skin soft and supple and gets rid of dead skin.
• Follow it up with an activated charcoal soap that deeply cleanses your skin and adds a healthy glow to your face.
• Use a clay mask that will gently tighten your skin and get rid of all your blemishes. Clay also gets rid of excess oil that causes pimples.
• Complete this process by using a natural toner that will close your pores.
• Use a natural lip scrub that has lemon extracts as it will de-tan your lips and get rid of chapped skin as well.
• Before you apply lipstick on your lips, apply a natural lip balm that will protect your lips from getting dry.
• Wash your hair with a shampoo/conditioner that has the goodness of Amla, Reetha and Shikakai. These natural ingredients will give a healthy shine to your hair and add a bounce to it as well.
The above-mentioned regime will make you glow from within and people won’t be able to take their eyes off of you. Rock that party and be the talk of the town.
Pulling an all-nighter party has its own repercussions and your skin has to bear the consequences of the same. It is very important to not only remove the makeup properly but special focus has to be given to replenish its lost effervescence.
Revive and replenish:
• The first thing to do is to get rid of make-up and drink loads of water to reinstate the natural pH of your skin.
• Cleanse your skin and get rid of any remaining makeup and follow it up with a toner.
• Use an under-eye cream to naturally get rid of the puffiness. Alanna’s special under-eye gel is made of licorice, avocado oil and mint extracts and gets rid of dark circles.
• Alanna also has a magic potion that cures all your post-party skin problems. The Night Miracle Serum helps in reducing pigmentation and fine lines. It can also be used as a primer that should be used before applying makeup. This will reduce the damage and protect your skin from ageing.
• Massage your scalp and hair with an oil that has the elements of neem and olive oil. This combination gets rid of dullness and dandruff. You can wash it later with the Amla, Reetha, Shikakai shampoo to restore its luscious shimmer.
Sway, Spin, twirl and live your life to the fullest. Treasure all these moments and make the most of the holiday season but taking good care of your skin and hair and dazzle the world with your radiance.